Cloud-based, Integrated, Automated Password Protection with Documentation Management
SolarWinds Passportal enables MSPs to resell the Passportal password-management solution they use to their end clients. Site provides the ability to easily and safely share passwords for your customers in a co-managed IT environment, and is an incremental service revenue opportunity for you.
An encrypted and efficient password and credential management solution built for MSPs, offering credential injection, reporting, auditing, password change automation, and privileged client documentation capabilities—designed to streamline the technicians’ day by placing essential documentation at their fingertips to standardize service delivery and expedite issue resolution.
Manage Risk, Shorten Incident-Resolution Times, and Help Clients Meet Compliance Guidelines
Help keep access in the hands of those who need it and away from those who don’t by controlling password access to customer devices, networks, and applications.
Passportal + Documentation Manager is designed to streamline the technicians’ day by putting all the client knowledge and access control at their fingerprints in a single console.
Manage Passwords with Best Practices
An encrypted and efficient password and documentation management solution built for MSPs, offering credential injection, reporting, auditing, password change automation, and privileged client documentation management. SolarWinds® Passportal offers best practice password management with credentials and knowledge stored in an encrypted password vault, controlled by role-based permissions and multifactor authentication.
Manage risk and standardize service delivery
- Follow best-practice password management—generate strong passwords, eliminate password re-use, and automate routine password maintenance.
- Grant or revoke access quickly to avoid lending credentials to new technicians, and instantly revoke access when technicians leave.
- Simplify the documentation process by following MSP-proven standards around what to document, and how.
- Capture and share knowledge using prebuilt, MSP-centric templates, or create your own templates with the built-in editor.
Help demonstrate compliance for credential creation, usage, and storage
- Adopt and demonstrate best-practice password-management workflows, track changes, enforce strong passwords, and set password expiry.
- Report audit-level proof points to help meet compliance requirements.
- Monitor credential usage to easily identify what happened (and when) in terms of access.
- Measure and enforce password complexity to boost cyberhygiene.
Shorten incident resolution times
- Auto-capture new credentials directly into the vault to help ensure all authorized technicians have access when needed.
- Eliminate copy-and-paste errors and time wasted searching for updated credentials or dealing with account lockouts.
- Put everything your technicians need to provide service just a click away: link passwords, documents, kb articles, certificates, serial numbers, and more.
- Deliver consistent service to your entire client base, regardless of technician turnover.
Password management convenience for your clients
- No more remembering dozens of passwords
- Faster access to websites and applications
- Centralized system for both corporate and personal passwords
- Folders to organize and categorize credentials
- Automatic generation of audits and reports to help with tracking and compliance
Improve the security you provide by promoting a password management system you trust
- Help ensure your customers frequently rotate passwords and use strong password strings to thwart hackers
- Receive notification of all passwords of departing employees so clients can remove their access to company systems
- Give clients the tools to granularly grant employee access to employee systems and networks
- Help clients meet compliance measures with comprehensive auditing and reporting capabilities
Create a new password-management-as-a-service revenue stream for your business
- Simple to sell—after all, it’s the same service you trust to protect your business
- Adding your brand is easy, and since clients will use the service daily, your value as a vendor will be consistently reinforced
Ease of use with mobile app and browser extensions
- Users can access their Site credentials quickly and easily through the native mobile apps on iOS and Android, with a rebranded interface, auto-fill to log in to websites, and apps on mobile devices
- Cross-browser extension for Google Chrome, FireFox, Edge, and Chromium-based browsers
- Rebranded interface, auto-login, auto-fill, and auto-capture for password saving
Management Designed to Fully Integrate IT Documentation into a Single Tool
Simplify the documentation process, following MSP proven standards around what to document, and how. SolarWinds Passportal + Documentation Manager is designed to streamline the technicians’ day by placing essential documentation at their fingertips to standardize service delivery and expedite issues.
Add SolarWinds Passportal Site to sell a branded password management as-a-service solution to your clients
Passportal Site is a password management as a service product that extends the simplicity, security, and convenience of Passportal password management to your clients. Provide clients the same Passportal password management solution you are using, branded with your logo and help maintain a safeguarded authentication environment, tightening the security you provide. With Site, you can add a significant new source of service revenue while delighting your clients.
Add SolarWinds Passportal Blink to provide end users the ability to reset passwords on their mobile devices in under 60 seconds
Passportal Blink is a mobile password reset app that enables end users to reset their own passwords at any time, without your help. That means fewer reset tickets for you, less productivity downtime for your clients, and a quick way for end users to reset forgotten passwords. Add SolarWinds Passportal Blink to your service offering menu to help uncover additional capacity in your service team.
Download the Solarwinds MSP Passportal Site Datasheet (.PDF)